Welcome, these are the terms of Service for our platform known as Redir Cloud, along with the website available at redircloud.com and its mobile optimized versions.
This is a legal engagement which sets out the terms and conditions by which Redir Cloud will provide services to you or to the legal entity you represent ‘you’, ‘your’, and/or ‘yourself’.
By accessing the website at redircloud.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. User Agreement & Acceptance
By accessing our website and using our services, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms, which constitute a legally binding user agreement, along with any and all applicable laws and regulations. You might be asked to agree to these terms on the “I Agree” checkbox on the registration page, box, tab or other analogous means. Our Site may also include a pop-up box or banner. Through that action, you thereby acknowledge and agree to the terms of these terms, which are and constitute a legal, binding agreement between you and us.
By using our Site, you represent and warrant that you: (a) are of legal age or legal capacity in your jurisdiction; (b) agree to all of the terms and conditions stated herein; (c) have the right, power, and authority to bind your represented entity or the agency to these terms and conditions.
As our customer, you represent, covenant and warrant that you and your team of authorized users will use the Services only in compliance with Redir Cloud’s standard published policies and guidelines then in effect and all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are thereby prohibited from using or accessing this Site.
The Site’s accessibility to the user is solely provided for the user’s individual benefit. If you are using our Site in representation of a corporate third party, you hereby represent and warrant that you have the necessary power and authority in order to execute this agreement.
The website may provide you with the functionality of opening an account with us, either using your own email and password or using your social media credentials. You must provide accurate and complete information when opening your account with us, including all mandatory fields on the registration form, and you hereby agree to keep the password chosen upon creating your account as confidential and not to communicate it to third parties.
If you lose or disclose your account credentials, you must promptly inform us, since you are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account and for keeping your password secure and confidential. Please notify us immediately of any breach or unauthorized use of your account.
We reserve the right to request any and all applicable proof of identification and consent proof from our users, at any moment, without prior notice, and at our sole and final discretion. Upon the failure to provide such proof of age, we reserve the right to immediately freeze, block or cancel the account, with no liability.
If you enter or use our service as part of a legal entity, you hereby represent, warrant and covenant to Redir Cloud that you have any and all necessary authorizations and powers by your company necessary for your account, the accounts of your authorized users, and your payment account.
4. User Support
If you have any questions or complaints regarding the site or our services, please contact us by email as indicated on our contact web page. We will undertake commercially reasonable efforts in order to answer as quickly as possible. You must provide us with full details of your service query so that we can clearly assess your concerns.
Please keep in mind that you need specific computer equipment, Internet connection, on-site power and network infrastructure in order to connect to, use and access our services, for which we are not responsible.
5. User Code of Conduct
As our user, you agree not to undertake, motivate, or facilitate the use or access of the site or the services in order to:
- Infringe these terms, or allow, encourage or facilitate others to do so.
- Plagiarize and/or infringe on the intellectual property rights or privacy rights of any third party, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right.
- Collect, receive, transfer or disseminate any personally identifiable information of any person without due consent from the title holder.
- Republish, sell, rent or sub-license content or materials from the site without our authorization.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from the site without our authorization.
- Distribute, post or otherwise make available any content that: (i) infringes on or endangers the intellectual property rights of any person (e.g. trademark, moral rights, trade secret, copyright, ancillary rights or other); (ii) enables any act that could promote or cause discrimination, racism, harm, libel, hatred or violence against any individual or group; (iii) endangers children and underage persons; (iv) is or allows illegal or fraudulent activities to take place; (v) is or may constitute a criminal or capital offense or otherwise infringes on any applicable law; and/or (vi) is or can be considered to be obscene, sexually explicit material, pornographic, threatening/defamatory, plagiarized, firearms, tobacco, alcohol, marijuana, gambling, binary options, pornographic or analogous material.
- Use any automated or manual process to obtain, copy, process, access and/or use our site or services or any part therefrom to capture unauthorized data or content, for any purpose.
- Enable, undertake, program or execute any type of system, computer program or technique in order to data-mine, retrieve, scrape, index or otherwise extract unauthorized information from Redir Cloud or any portion or data feeds therefrom. For purposes of clarification, such actions will include the use of persons, site search/retrieval applications, software ‘robots’ and ‘spiders’ and any analogous data gathering and extraction tools, regardless of the type and amount of information intended for extraction.
- Use of our services to disseminate any type of computer viruses, worms, defects, trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature.
- Undertake any action that will or may cause an unreasonable load on Redir Cloud’s and/or its partners’ and affiliates’ technology or infrastructure, or otherwise make excessive traffic demands from Redir Cloud.
- Intercept or monitor activity via our site or services, without our express authorization.
- Otherwise reverse engineer, decompile or extract the proprietary code of the site and our services.
6. Newsletter, Opt-out
The site may allow you to subscribe to our newsletter service, which may be provided by us or through an authorized third party. Through our newsletter, you may receive information according to your user preferences. As our user, you will receive a conspicuous communication indicating your subscription thereof, and you will be able to select the amount and type of emails received by you. If you wish to unsubscribe, you will find ‘unsubscribe’ and similar links on our electronic communications, and also in your account preferences.
7. User Licenses
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Redir Cloud’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Redir Cloud’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Redir Cloud at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Each organization is permitted to register for a single free account. In instances where multiple free accounts are discovered to be linked to the same organization, we retain the authority to suspend or terminate all related accounts without prior notification.This condition is subject to change at any time, without notice.
- User Generated Content License. You hereby grant Redir Cloud an unlimited, non-exclusive, sub-licensable, assignable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, for all the countries and territories through the world, right and license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such any content you may upload, disseminate, deliver, create or transfer any post, original audio file, message, chat, files uploaded, data inputted, image, graphic or files; or otherwise any content delivered to Redir Cloud via the site or the services. You represent and warrant to Redir Cloud that you have all rights, authorizations or otherwise hold sufficient title for any and all content submitted to Redir Cloud as set forth herein. The aforesaid license includes the right to use, host, store, reproduce, technically modify, adapt, adjust, communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any such content by Redir Cloud.
- Feedback License. You hereby grant Redir Cloud an unlimited, non-exclusive, sub-licensable, assignable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, for all the countries and territories through the world, right and license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such any suggestions, feedback, recommendations, comments and know how that you provide to Redir Cloud regarding the site and our services.
- The materials on Redir Cloud’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Redir Cloud makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Redir Cloud does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Redir Cloud or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on our website, even if Redir Cloud or a Redir Cloud authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
10. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Redir Cloud’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Redir Cloud does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Redir Cloud may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Redir Cloud does not make any commitment to update the materials.
The images, texts, posts, information, photographs and other content and media displayed on or through the site and our services are not necessarily available and any results therefrom – which we cannot ultimately control – are out of our ultimate and complete scope. Some or all of the images shown in the site are licensed and/or purchased stock photos, and are only shown for illustration purposes.
11. Third Party Links
Redir Cloud has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Redir Cloud of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
The provision of such links does not imply any endorsement of such third-party websites (or their products and services). Please review the applicable terms and policies of such websites, including their privacy and data collection practices.
We may place ads and promotions from third-party sources on Redir Cloud from time to time. Accordingly, your participation or undertakings in promotions of third-parties other than Redir Cloud, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such undertakings, are solely between you and such third-party. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of third-party advertisers on Redir Cloud.
Redir Cloud may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
Redir Cloud reserves the right to modify, amend, suspend, terminate, upgrade, update or otherwise modify these terms, the site and the services, at any time and without notice. Any changes will be displayed on the site, and we may also notify you by email. Please refer to the last effective date where changes were last undertaken by us. Your use of our services after the effective date of any update– either by an account registration or simple use – thereby indicates your acceptance thereof.
13. User Privacy
14. General terms
Assignment. These terms will inure to the benefit of any successors of the parties. We may assign any rights or obligations hereunder to any current or future affiliated Redir Cloud and to any successor in interest. Any rights not expressly granted herein are thereby reserved. These terms will inure to the benefit of any successors of the parties. We reserve the right, at any time, to transfer some or all of Redir Cloud’s assets in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
Entire Agreement. These terms constitute the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter of these terms, and these terms supersede any and all prior oral or written communications, proposals, representations, and agreements. The terms may be amended only by mutual agreement expressed in writing and signed by both parties, and any attempted amendment in violation of this section shall be void.
Force Majeure. Redir Cloud is not liable for any failure of performance on its obligations as set forth herein, where such failure arises from any cause beyond Redir Cloud’s reasonable control, including but not limiting to, electronic, power, mechanic or Internet failure, from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond our control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, government mandated lockdowns, pandemics, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, or non-performance of third parties.
Interpretation. In understanding or interpreting the terms of these terms: (i) the headings in this Agreement are for convenience only, and are not to be considered, and (ii) no presumption is to operate in either party’s favor as a result of its counsel’s role in drafting these terms.
Language. These terms may be translated into other languages, but English shall be and remain the official language of this agreement and in any conflict between the English language version and any other version, the English language version shall control.
No Embargo. You hereby represent and warrant that: (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to an international government’s embargo, or that has been designated by any nation’s government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any government’s list of prohibited or restricted parties or activities.
No Waiver. Failure by Redir Cloud to enforce any rights hereunder shall not be construed as a waiver of any rights with respect to the subject matter hereof.
No Relationship. You and Redir Cloud are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer, or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by these terms.
Severability. If any provision of these terms is held unenforceable, then such provision will be modified to reflect the parties’ intention. All remaining provisions of these terms will remain in full force and effect.
15. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
If you have any questions or queries about us, Redir Cloud, our services or these terms, please contact us.